To download a document, right-click on its title below and choose "Save as" from the menu. Before you download a file, please be aware of your connection speed and note the size of the file you want. Some files are very large
and may take a long time to download, depending on the speed of your internet connection.
For example, at a minimal dial-up modem speed of 56 Kbps, a 2 MB document will take about 5 minutes to download; a 25 MB file will take about an hour. With a high speed connection of 10 Mbps, files of both these example sizes would download in under 30 seconds.
Documents will be posted for download as soon as they are available:
* Many of the Draft EIS files are very large, and may take several minutes to download. If you would like to request them on DVD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
† The Draft EIS documents contain hyperlinks that you can click on to jump to related sections in other documents. For this function to work correctly, you must first download all of the Draft EIS documents.
- Scoping Report – Released August 2013 (1.3 MB)
- Draft EIS* - Released November 2015
- Draft 10/404 Permit Application
- Draft EIS†
The contents of the Draft Donlin Gold Project Environmental Impact Statement and its associated attachments are not fully Section 508 Compliant.
If you experience any difficulty accessing the data or information therein, please contact Keith Gordon at 907-753-5710. We will try to assist you as best we can.
This may include providing the information to you in an alternative format.
- High Resolution Visual Simulation Figures
- Final EIS – Expected to be released in 2017